This year fourth class are participating in the ‘Dissolving Boundaries’ initiative. We are partnered with Elmgrove Primary School from Belfast. We will collaborate on a number of school projects over the year and we will communicate through blogging, video conferencing, wikis and moodle. It is hoped that we will learn together, improve our ICT skills as well as developing friendships.
Login and Moodle:
- Go to http://dissolvingboundaries.org/groupwork13/
- Enter login and password details.
- Go to your Group number and post a message!
To introduce yourself to the children from Elmgrove, fill in your profile in the database.
- Go to homepage
- Go to Profile (bottom of homepage)
- Click ‘add entry’
- Enter your details
- Don’t forget to save your information!!
- To edit- at bottom of profile, hover over icons, click ‘edit’